11 September 2011

♥♥(o→ܫ←o)♫ Dinner and Purikura ♥

Hello everyone 
Yesterday me and my boyfriend went for a dinner with his mom, sisters and grandparents because it was one of his sisters' birthday so yea, I was kind of invited by Jun's mom to come along. It was pretty nice and I liked the squid even tho the other piece I got looked scary it had like spider looking legs T - T But yea it was nice and the food was different to what I'm used to but it was still pretty nice ^-^ But the best was the birthday cake and the cream was just amazing *-* day before that we went China Town just for purikura and bubbletea, since we haven't updated it for about 3 or 4 months :"x 

*・゜゚・*:....:*  Our updated purikura *:.. ..:*・゜゚・*


When we got back from the dinner it was about 10pm and we were quite tired so we went to sleep but we woke up at 1 something am because some idiots had REALLY loud party and I mean REALLY loud it sounded like its just someone next to us when it was like 4/5 houses away >.> And some idiots decided that they gonna jump over the gardens here and next to us one of the guys got hurt (good.) I got really pissed off so I just yelled at them when they were jumping over the gardens really close to us and don't even ask what I said :"x Me and my boyfriend tried to sleep but at like 3 something am we decided we just gonna play Sims social on Facebook. We ended up going to sleep at 5am even tho the party didn't stop yet >.> and we woke up at almost 11.

*・゜゚・*:....:* My dad's paintings  *:.. ..:*・゜゚・*


So today we played Sims social on facebook, watched 'My soul to take'' with my parents, it was pretty good but I didn't like the ending :"c after the movie we ate and then played some games together. Later I drew few ''faces'' for my pillows on the paper then painted one of my pillows and Jun drew a little devil on his but he used one of my old ones. 

 
*・゜゚・*:....:* My and Jun's pillows  *:.. ..:*・゜゚・*


That's all for today I guess~
*・゜゚・*:....:* Bye bye *:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

No comments:

Post a Comment