30 March 2012

Hello everyone

I know I haven't been posting anything lately again but I don't really have time now. Now I'll be on Easter break but I want to spend that time doing my assignments so I can finish them as soon as possible so I don't have to come to college any more. Also I'm really considering giving up on the 365 project but I will try to keep going for now and I will see how it goes. I'm still trying to make new layout on this blog and it's kind of getting on my nerves now since I like background pictures but when I put it on my blog I don't like it anymore ; A ;That would be it for today and hopefully during my Easter break I will be able to post here more often but I can't promise anything. My next post will be probably about my 18th birthday which is in like 3/4 months time.
That's all,
Bye bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment