8 May 2012

我爱你駿 I miss my hunni

So far it's been 3 days I believe. I'm still really scared but when he sends me texts first saying he misses me or something like that makes me feel bit better. I really can't life without him and I know he can't also. I really want to believe that everything will be fine and that we will be able to live together again too. I really hate going to sleep on my own and waking up without him next to me. I miss being able to tell him good morning or that I love him :c From all this stress I have lost 1.6kg of my weight so now I will have to start at least trying to eat normally.  Also to make the time pass faster I decided to start sleeping at 9.30pm - 10:15pm the latest. On Thursday I might go swimming with mom because my legs hurt all the time now because I haven't been exercising at all. I really have to pull myself together and do school work and when I'm done with that I will have to find something else to do and I have no idea what since reading books won't work because I probably won't be able to focus on whatever I could be reading :/
Anyway I have to sleep now so goodnight everyone. 


我爱你駿 
I miss my hunni

No comments:

Post a Comment